- Maine SAFE has twice offered a Medical Spanish course for medical personnel within the greater Waterville, Maine area.
- Maine SAFE offered a Beginning Spanish course in Waterville, Maine’s Adult Education Program.
- Collaborating with the Department of Conservation and the Department of Labor, Maine SAFE prepared and delivered an educational program on Best Water Management Practices and the Forest Resource Act of 1999 for a crew of Spanish-speaking workers.
- Maine SAFE has volunteered with Literacy Volunteers to offer literacy training to native Spanish speakers who are Limited English Proficient.
- Maine SAFE taught English classes for Chinese children in the first USA English Summer Camp for Chinese Children offered at Camp Tracy in Oakland, Maine (2007).
- Maine SAFE has worked with CIANBRO, offering a Spanish course for Cianbro personnel in Pittsfield as well as developing an "Emergency Spanish" segment for their annual meeting of managers in Pittsfield.